$67 million dollar pants!

after reading that i just realized this is another prime example of what happens when you let people sue in unreasonable terms.

e.g. girl sues mcdonald because they 'contributed' to her fat and unhealthly lifestyle.

america is sue happy, honestly, in another country, would this be blown so wide?

I hope this Roy Pearson's conscience will jolt him rudely out of bed and pay compensation for all the distress he is causing this Korean couple. And I hope in all of life's fairness, his superior would chide him and remove him from service. A judge with such a petty suit against a helpless pair of immigrants is disgraceful. Makes you wonder how he can fairly judge in civil cases.

To top it off,

from foxnews:

"To the Chungs and their attorney, one of the most frustrating aspects of the case is their claim that Pearson's gray pants were found almost right away, and have been hanging in attorney Manning's office for more than a year. Pearson claims in court documents that his pants had blue and red pinstripes.
But Manning said: "They match his inseam measurements. The ticket on the pants matches his receipt."

This is ridiculous. Is he serious?

He knows that even if he wins, he will never get $67 million, right? Because I'm sure the dry cleaners and the owners don't have $67 million in assets....