$657 beautiful Chloe Patsy in White!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. You look FANTASTIC with the Patsy tote! :tup:
    Actually, all the bags behind you look as great! :nuts:

Could you tell me what kind of closure, if any, is on the Patsy?
    You've definitely raised my interest!

Thanks for sharing! :P

3. The bag looks fantastic!
    May I please ask how tall are you? Thee are no dimensions at NM but description says 'small'.

4. Congrats!That bag looks great on you.:smile:

5. Is that a handbag or a shoulder bag. Looks like it can be both. LOVE IT~

6. I love all the other bags in the background too...nice collection!

7. OMG Chloe heaven! :nuts: I have the same Edith messenger as you do!

8. LOL That's the same thing I thought when I saw the pic! It looks like the heavens are opening up to say 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'. :P

I love your bags! Just beautiful!!!! :heart:

9. i have the same bag in black and i luv it too, congrats!!!

10. I just love your photo! the bag is beautiful!

11. you have got the most devine collection. You wear your Chloe beautifully :smile:

12. so jealous! great bags Layney!

13. Congrats! The bag looks great on you. Gosh, for a sec I thought it was Chloe-land behind you. :smile:

14. Ooops....

15. Thanks for the kind words everyone! As for the other Chloes behind me - they were all returned except the chocolate and red paddies (both from AR) and the small black paddy pouch (NM). Edith's are not really for me - too stiff and structured.

febby'sbigsis - There's no closure on top - it's an open tote. The zippers on the side are good for opening the bag wider so you can see what's on the bottom.

novosibirsk - I am 5'6" . Dimensions are 13"W x 12"H x 6"D (at bottom). Strap drop - 7.5".

poosdarling - Yup, it fits nicely on my shoulder!

shoptfs - Hooray for our Patsy's!!! How long have you had yours? And did you condition it with a leather moisturizer?