65% off @ Southhampton Black Friday

That is correct-sale will continue til stock is gone..I ordered a toki adios bambino & bocce + a cosmetic bag (not toki) for 88.00 shipped 2 fl..i love sales :heart: I reallly wish I could find the lamore print tho :sad:

I bought the last Zucca ! Lindsey said it was on hold for someone else , but they never called back for it ! Yay . And it is a Christmas present from my father so I'm so excited ! I did'nt buy anything from AS the first time around because it was'nt one of my must have prints . But at 65% off it does pay to wait ! Lidsey said the print placement was great so I can't wait to see it for myself ! It will be a Tokidoki Christmas for me !

I bought the last Zucca ! Lindsey said it was on hold for someone else , but they never called back for it ! Yay . And it is a Christmas present from my father so I'm so excited ! I did'nt buy anything from AS the first time around because it was'nt one of my must have prints . But at 65% off it does pay to wait ! Lidsey said the print placement was great so I can't wait to see it for myself ! It will be a Tokidoki Christmas for me !

Glad you scored it! I wanna see pix once you've received it. I'm dying to know what primo AS placement looks like. :upsidedown:

Hehe I'm loving this sale! I didn't like Adios Star at first, but because of the sale I'm getting an AS bambinone (for my little sis and lindsay said that it has polpettina on it!) and I bought a Ciao that I'm hoping to trade for a canguro (which they ran out of *tear*) HEHEHE! I got both bags for less than my Vacanze BV or Spiaggia Gioco cost! WOOT!

mcnyc which other Adios Star Zucca were you mulling over if I could ask e-bay perhaps ? I'm glad I got my Zucca at the 65 % off at the Southhampton sale . Have you seen the prices of Adios Star on e-bay ? Ouch ! I agree with you Stinabitten I was'nt crazy about Adios Star when it first came out . But at 65 % off how can you resist ? After looking at d1000 Avatar maybe a Adios Star BV and Gioco are in my future ! It is a Tokidoki Christmas for me !

65% really is just a really loud call to buy, and I mean, AS looks a lot better after looking at all the available colorful characters on the print. Tokidoki is raining from the sky :biggrin:

mcnyc which other Adios Star Zucca were you mulling over if I could ask e-bay perhaps ? I'm glad I got my Zucca at the 65 % off at the Southhampton sale . Have you seen the prices of Adios Star on e-bay ? Ouch ! I agree with you Stinabitten I was'nt crazy about Adios Star when it first came out . But at 65 % off how can you resist ? After looking at d1000 Avatar maybe a Adios Star BV and Gioco are in my future ! It is a Tokidoki Christmas for me !

Oh, I meant that I already have 1 AS Zucca, and I was thinking of getting another AS Zucca as a backup. ;)

I don't buy things on evilbay. Especially with all the fakes out there. But that's just me.