65% off @ Southhampton Black Friday

i ordered on black friday and it was 65% off. i don't know how lanhong got that extra 25%. if this is true, i would love to know how and who lanhong talked to.

Lol! I just read the tokidoki blog wrong that's all xDD sorry guys~ I didn't know cause I ordered on Sunday anyway..but it was actually that the prices were already 40% off so you just had to take 25% off of those prices @__@ yeah...that's me skimming for you :P

i was hoping that you really got the 65+25. and you know i will be asking you who hooked you up there. :P

Lol! I just read the tokidoki blog wrong that's all xDD sorry guys~ I didn't know cause I ordered on Sunday anyway..but it was actually that the prices were already 40% off so you just had to take 25% off of those prices @__@ yeah...that's me skimming for you :P

i just called. they have a fair amount of adios star, but it's picked over. i got a denaro wallet in fumo and a ciao in adios star. i figure if they're that cheap, i can use them and not worry about dings and stuff. the adios star doesn't have any of the 'popular' characters, but it does have latte and the little flame, and i think one more character, and none of the girls. i like the ciao, so it'll be a good bag to use. the woman at the store was extremely nice and helpful. i'm only sorry that i missed out on the 'good stuff'. there seems to be an overabundance of tokidoki on ebay all of a sudden!!!