65% off @ Southhampton Black Friday

yeah i called friday and they said they were too busy i called again yesterday and asked if they could hold bags, they told me no, so i asked if the sale would be going on monday and they said yes.

I gave them a call today (sunday at 1pm EST) thinking I'd get a machine so I could figure out their hours for monday and someone picked up! They are taking phone orders today and I got a Paradiso Luna and Trenino for around $174 shipped! I should get them by the end of the week~~
You guys should try calling today to avoid being put on hold tomorrow! And yes, the bags were 65% off =D

hey guys! i'm fairly new to tokidoki, so i'm not sure how this works. i did manage to find the number through google, but do i just call them and place the order? i've never done this for a factory store before! and does anyone know the approximate shipping? thanks so much!

hey guys! i'm fairly new to tokidoki, so i'm not sure how this works. i did manage to find the number through google, but do i just call them and place the order? i've never done this for a factory store before! and does anyone know the approximate shipping? thanks so much!

Yup, you just give them a call and tell them what you're looking for...then just give them your address and credit card number and they'll ship it UPS Ground and it'll be there in about 3 days =D

Shipping is a flat $8.50 anywhere in the US ;)

I guess I lucked out...it only took me an hour of redialing to get through this morning.

I just recently got a Vacanze BV and it made me want another one for a rainy day so I ordered one in Fumo...which led to other things...sigh. I'm such a sucker for Toki!

i too was able to reach SH store yesterday AM. i was calling on and off for about 2 hours while i was at work. I was able to get a AS Zucca, BV, Guico :smile: . i also did order from the seattle store a Pirata LUna and an AS Ciaociao.