?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :jammin: vernis bronze broome wallet! :yahoo:

i got this last week from a very nice tfp-er, gave it to the store for a little clean and it came back as good as new!! :wlae:

i love this wallet, it looks small but as the lovely tfp-er said, it does fit a lot.. its small and compact! perfect for me :love:

thank you to t444 and lee69 :sweatdrop:

broome1.jpg broome2.jpg
  2. It´s beautiful, gongratulations! I wish I was at the marketplaza too :s Although that would be torturous for my ban :biggrin:

3. congrats! that's a very cute wallet... i love the vernis pieces in bronze.

4. thanks ladies.. yeah am distancing myself from MP at the moment, its seriously bad for people on purse-bans :yes:

5. Congrats!!! Love Bronze Vernis:love: Can't wait to see what the MP's like:graucho:

6. Congrats! It looks gorgeous! :nuts:

What kind of cleaning service did you get from the store and if you don't mind me asking, how much or do they even charge? :shame:

Thanks in advance for the info! :flowers:

7. thanks ILOVELV :flower:

the cleaning is free.. i think they just polish the handware, and put some sort of leather cleaner on the inside and maybe outside? because the wallet smells different :yes:

8. Congrats!:smile:

9. Beautiful!

10. Sounds great! Hmm, I think I might want to bring in my old bags for cleaning next time too! :P Do you just bring it there, tell them you want it cleaned, they'll bring it to the back for a while then you get it back immediately on that day? :shame: Not sure how it goes, but I'm kinda afraid that they'll look at me like I'm nuts if I tell them I want my bag cleaned. Lol... So far I've only brought my Tiffany back for complimentary cleaning. :sweatdrop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice