6 key holder or Rivets Enveloppe?

makumaku

May 15, 2014
I have a gift card for $200 and have been thinking about the rivets envelope for a long time but recently the wear on my current 6 key holder has gone downhill quickly. The fuschia leather button is wearing thin and I've started thinking about getting a new one in amarante. Do you think it's redundant to have two key holders. Should I buy the envelope like I originally planned?

The fact that you haven't purchased the RE yet lets me to believe that it may not be the bag for you after all. I sometimes fall in love with bags and think about them but realize that they really are impractical for my life style. Since you already own and use a key holder I'd buy a new one. And no, I don't think it's redundant to own several key holders. I don't use the 6 key holder but adore the cles and have several, including brands other than LV and love them all.

Reactions: LemonDrop
I have both items and it depends on what you want to use the RE for....there are a few YouTube videos on what people put in and what can fit.....it does make a cute clutch but because it's so slim it can't fit a lot but I can fit my cell phone And a vernis cles without it looking too bulky....