6 key holder or Rivets Enveloppe?

makumaku

May 15, 2014
I have a gift card for $200 and have been thinking about the rivets envelope for a long time but recently the wear on my current 6 key holder has gone downhill quickly. The fuschia leather button is wearing thin and I've started thinking about getting a new one in amarante. Do you think it's redundant to have two key holders. Should I buy the envelope like I originally planned?

twin-fun

O.G.
Mar 27, 2006
Not where I'd like to be
The fact that you haven't purchased the RE yet lets me to believe that it may not be the bag for you after all. I sometimes fall in love with bags and think about them but realize that they really are impractical for my life style. Since you already own and use a key holder I'd buy a new one. And no, I don't think it's redundant to own several key holders. I don't use the 6 key holder but adore the cles and have several, including brands other than LV and love them all.

Reactions: LemonDrop

LuxMommy

Jan 26, 2013
The 6-key holder is one of my most useful items and I plan to have several for variety. Not sure what the RE can be used for, although it is pretty.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Go for the 6-key holder or wait and buy one of the new items that will be released next month.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I have both items and it depends on what you want to use the RE for....there are a few YouTube videos on what people put in and what can fit.....it does make a cute clutch but because it's so slim it can't fit a lot but I can fit my cell phone And a vernis cles without it looking too bulky....

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
It's not redundant to have two. I wish I had two. One for each car. I can't fit everything in the 6 key.

McCurlyhair

Sep 27, 2016
How are you able to get the rivets envelope? I have been trying to find one and have been told they are unavailable in Germany and the US.