1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does that number mean anything to you?
    Have a happy and healthy new year!:love:

2. It doesn't mean anything to me...however, I know that today is Rosh Hoshana (did I spell that right?) which is the New Year - I just learned this thanks to some Jewish friends on another forum.

But it's also the day before Ramadan, but I don't think that's the Islamic new year day...hmmm...need to go find my muslim friends. :smile:

3. umm its like the last 4 digits of my cell number. LOL

4. Yes it certainly does!

HAPPY ROSH HOSHANA!!! MAY THIS BE A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR FOR EVERYONE!!!!

5. :yes:

L' Shanah Tovah!

6. nope nothing..

but its ramadan tonight too.. sooo happy ramdan to everyone too

7. Well, I am not Jewish, but I know it is the Jewish New Year so Happy New Year to eveyone!
    Oh cool, Ramadan is also tonight? My calendar says tomorrow the 23rd?

8. jewish & islamic holidays start at sundown on previous evening and run until sundown on the ending day

9. I agree;)

10. Happy New Year!

11. well happy new yr to those celebrating it...

12. Happy New Year!! L Shana Tova Tikatevu.

13. You can actually spell it anyway you like as it's a translation from Hebrew characters, so there is no "official" spelling (just like with Hannukah, chanukah, Yom Kipor ect). HTH

14. I come from a Jewish family, but I was not raised with religion, so unfortunatly it means nothing to me. But happy Ramadan to those who do celebrate it!

15. A sweet new year to you my semitic sister!!!:P:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice