?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did any of u ladies ever hear about a blue new color called acin or ac.. something. def not agave. Saw a german magazine yesterday and they called to color like this?

Anyone?;)

2. Azurro? Acquamarina? or something like that? Do you have a picture of the magazine you can scan and post?

3. azurro I think it was. No unfor. it was a magazine at the hairdressers ;)

Have u ladies ever seen this blue ? :smile:

4. Yes I believe so...which bad did you see in Azurro? what did it look like?

5. wow! can't wait to see them!! I love Azzurro!! and oh well, one can dream!!

6. That's right! miu miu 1, does the one posted looks like yours but in the dark? it looks the same to me but it seems darker so I am assuming it was just the light when the pictures on styledrops were taken

7. Hmm...,I´m not so sure. Azzurro is a rather bright blue-turquoise, not that dark as the purse on the pic.

8. I am trying to figure out the name in that purse, until now I coul have bet it was Azzurro...I like it though, I like both...now if only they made more bags in Azzurro with silver hardware? one can dream!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice