5'5 and under- which size Sabrina?

spykitty

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
Gah! I love the shape of the small sabrina but feel like I may need more room. However I tried on the large and it just looks to big on me. I am 5'2.

Discuss- what do you have and tell me about why your bag size is perfect!:biggrin:

I'm 5'5 and I have the Small Op Art one in Black/White/Silver. I think you can choose either size-try them both out and see which one you like best. :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00848.JPG
    DSC00848.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 132
I don't have a Sabrina, but I have a Peyton which I believe is bigger than the large Sabrina and I love it. It's just the right size for me and I'm 5'3. It really depends on your own personal preference and how much stuff you carry.

I am 4'11" and I chose the small Sabrina. I feel as though I was carrying a luggage when I held the large. Hey Charlie, may I see a model pic of you with the large Sabrina. I might change my mind & buy another one! :lol:

i definatley say go back to the store and carry them both, and check it out in the mirror, you will be the best judge for sure! im 5'4 and i prefer the large (although i dont own one yet, i checked out all the sizes for me) but im also a fluffy girl....my friend is 5'3 and skinny and she thought the large was a suitcase, so she went with small. good luck!!

I think you should go with whatever you feel most comfortable with. I am 5'3" and prefer the small. I have two large ones and will probably use them now that I have a little one and the need to carry more stuff. They do just seem really large on me though.

I agree 90046, they should make a real medium. That would be the perfect one!

Oh the decisions. I will go back tomorrow and load my stuff in the large and see what happens. I have a toddler and we are thinking about #2 so a large would be ideal bc I can cram a lot in there.

Decisions... Thanks ladies!

I am 4'11" and I chose the small Sabrina. I feel as though I was carrying a luggage when I held the large. Hey Charlie, may I see a model pic of you with the large Sabrina. I might change my mind & buy another one! :lol:

Really, I first ordered the small a few days before it was release so I had never seen it before. When I got it I was socked at how small it was but it is because I do like to throw my bags over my shoulder so I took it bag to the store to return it and got the large instead. I was a happy gal! :biggrin:

I'm 5'4" and I carry the large
1003075.jpg

You should really try it on! I find with a few of the colours the large looks way too large on me. However, when I was trying on the patent cobalt Sabrina I felt the large size actually looked pretty good.
It might have to do with the colour and just how confident you feel rocking it!