5'5 and under- which size Sabrina?

spykitty

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
Southern Ca
Gah! I love the shape of the small sabrina but feel like I may need more room. However I tried on the large and it just looks to big on me. I am 5'2.

Discuss- what do you have and tell me about why your bag size is perfect!:biggrin:

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Though one. I am barely 5' and I chose the large. The small was too small for my own taste.

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
I don't have a Sabrina, but I have a Peyton which I believe is bigger than the large Sabrina and I love it. It's just the right size for me and I'm 5'3. It really depends on your own personal preference and how much stuff you carry.

nypnay

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
I am 4'11" and I chose the small Sabrina. I feel as though I was carrying a luggage when I held the large. Hey Charlie, may I see a model pic of you with the large Sabrina. I might change my mind & buy another one! :lol:

wifeyb

wallet whore
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
i definatley say go back to the store and carry them both, and check it out in the mirror, you will be the best judge for sure! im 5'4 and i prefer the large (although i dont own one yet, i checked out all the sizes for me) but im also a fluffy girl....my friend is 5'3 and skinny and she thought the large was a suitcase, so she went with small. good luck!!

Apr 28, 2008
i'm 5'1
honestly, neither is perfect for me
wishing there was a medium!
I'd be all over medium sabrinas!

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
I think you should go with whatever you feel most comfortable with. I am 5'3" and prefer the small. I have two large ones and will probably use them now that I have a little one and the need to carry more stuff. They do just seem really large on me though.

I agree 90046, they should make a real medium. That would be the perfect one!

spykitty

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
Southern Ca
Oh the decisions. I will go back tomorrow and load my stuff in the large and see what happens. I have a toddler and we are thinking about #2 so a large would be ideal bc I can cram a lot in there.

Decisions... Thanks ladies!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I am 4'11" and I chose the small Sabrina. I feel as though I was carrying a luggage when I held the large. Hey Charlie, may I see a model pic of you with the large Sabrina. I might change my mind & buy another one! :lol:
Really, I first ordered the small a few days before it was release so I had never seen it before. When I got it I was socked at how small it was but it is because I do like to throw my bags over my shoulder so I took it bag to the store to return it and got the large instead. I was a happy gal! :biggrin:

Abrielle

Jun 1, 2009
Canada
You should really try it on! I find with a few of the colours the large looks way too large on me. However, when I was trying on the patent cobalt Sabrina I felt the large size actually looked pretty good.
It might have to do with the colour and just how confident you feel rocking it!