5'2 - which delightful to get PM or MM?

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hello everyone,

I have a bit of dilemma as to which delightful to get. I have a NF PM and NF MM and use the PM much more as I feel like the NF MM is a bit big on me since it's a tote shape.e

I don't wear heels because of an accident, so I remain at 5'2 :P

HELP!!! For those that are around my size, which did you get and why? Can you post photos?

The only other thread I could find on this way quite old and didn't have any photos. I think this is a tough question for some people so would love some input for myself and others in the future :biggrin:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I'm 5'3" and have the MM and I absolutely love it. Because of the way it slouches, I don't think it's too big at all. For me, the PM strap just didn't feel long enough for me and when I tried it on in the boutique, it didn't have the same slouch for me.
You said you prefer the NF PM, so you may appreciate the PM size better. But the shape of each of these bags is different, so I think you'd be best off trying these on if you can.
HTH, good luck! You'll love whichever one you choose. :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401970035.047892.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401970051.064599.jpg

I'm 5'3" and have the PM. 2yrs ago I bought the MM but quickly returned it because I thought it seemed too big. Looking back at those pictures I wish I would have kept it. I recently bought the PM and while I do love it and it's a great size it doesn't slouch as well as the MM.

Personally I'd go with the MM.

Hello everyone,

I have a bit of dilemma as to which delightful to get. I have a NF PM and NF MM and use the PM much more as I feel like the NF MM is a bit big on me since it's a tote shape.e

I don't wear heels because of an accident, so I remain at 5'2 :P

HELP!!! For those that are around my size, which did you get and why? Can you post photos?

The only other thread I could find on this way quite old and didn't have any photos. I think this is a tough question for some people so would love some input for myself and others in the future :biggrin:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I'm 5'6. I had the mm and even with mini pochettes and pouches to organize inside the bag, it was a bottomless pit and I could never get to anything quickly. I always had to take the bag off and balance it on my knee (or set it down) to get my things. I have the PM now and it's just perfect, I can reach inside the bag while still having it on my shoulder and get to all my things quickly and easily. I vote PM. :tup: