50th Birthday gift, over $500 less than $1000

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
Hi all,

I am reaching out because I am looking to give a friend a gift for her 50th birthday.
I want to do something of impressive brand and specialness. :flowers:
So, i figured I'd see what the Hermes ladies have to say.

While I am still learning about the bags, pawed many scarfs, and have sampled some wonderful perfume, wondering what might be in the price range of over 500 less than 1000 ? ?

Leather accessory ? some sort of combo gift ?
hmmmm ? ?

thanks for your input!

oooh....we love this.....

you could do a couple of scarves and a scarf ring....

Or a scarf, some fragrance, a ulyssee agenda and a scarf ring...

or a nice vision II agenda with simple closure (no zip, no pen holder) with a refill...and a scarf, too.

heck, you could do a CDC cuff, too. I plan on wearing mine till I am in my grave, and I am just knocking on 50 myself....

Between 500 and 1000 there really are a lot of great things to get!!
I want to go shopping with you!!!

I think receiving an Avalon blanket would be so special and last forever.
Your friend will think of you every time she wraps it around herself.
A comfort and a true luxury, as is a good friend.

A Hermes Karo in GM is a nice gift retail approx 765.00 which is under 1k.
Your friend can use it in so many ways even as a clutch.:yes:. They come in so many pretty colors too.

OH, yes, a Karo!!!

I didnt even think of the home items....gosh. There are so many great gifts in that range.

A silk/cashmere shawl would be a great gift as well.

A Hermes Karo in GM is a nice gift retail approx 765.00 which is under 1k.
Your friend can use it in so many ways even as a clutch.:yes:. They come in so many pretty colors too.

$765? omg, it was $620 when I bought mine last year :blink:

So many gifts in that price range! Maybe you could get her a scarf and a bracelet? or a scarf and an agenda? lots of choices...

I have the Dogon Combined wallet and I love it. It is over the 1K cap, but the Dogon Compact wallet should be under the 1K. I also have the Dogon Check Book Cover and love it too. It is under 1K.

Wallet in H Orange/Togo leather
Check Book Cover in Bleu Jean/Togo

$765? omg, it was $620 when I bought mine last year :blink:

So many gifts in that price range! Maybe you could get her a scarf and a bracelet? or a scarf and an agenda? lots of choices...

Wow- prices have gone up that much? I know its the 765.00 price range, I just purchased one!!:sad: