50th Anniversary Bags

My SA friend sent me a picture of it. OMG it was divine. I still haven't seen it in person. But I figure I won't because I dont have any money to purchase it lol. My budget is just until 6K.

I didn't get to see the floral cabat as it was gone from the store within one day. The feedback I've received it was too busy. I'd be curious to see the ostrich Cocker and Karung Lido.

I like the cabat minus the flowers.
Although we've not met, I don't imagine you to be a flowery gal. Our 'News...' said it's been called 'busy.' This does give me some pause but the allure is still there as I do love flowers.

So.. about this Cabat. It's $17.8K in the US and 15,000 Euros. With the currency conversion it's something like $15.9 is one buys abroad. That's an almost $2K savings which strikes me as significant. I'm headed to Europe in July.....

So.. about this Cabat. It's $17.8K in the US and 15,000 Euros. With the currency conversion it's something like $15.9 is one buys abroad. That's an almost $2K savings which strikes me as significant. I'm headed to Europe in July.....

On top of $17.8K we need to add 9% or so in sales tax. If you buy this bag in Europe your price will be reduced by ~10% as you'll get your VAT back. This brings the price difference to $4-5K, which is huge. If the bag is on your radar wait until you make it to Europe. However, my understanding is that the bag is extremely limited (4 or 5 bags were allocated for the US market) so there is always a possibility of it being sold out. I am too tempted by the flowery design but I might be satisfied with just a small credit card wallet.

Reactions: PleasantBagaholic