500th post...not a huge milestone, but...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. But...

the 500th is kinda big! You can't join a lot of the RAOK's anymore without a minumum (not planning on to either, this time around...that is not why I joined here...) of 500 or even apply for the MP without at least that. I remember when I first joined and found ladies who had over 2000 posts and I just remember thinking I'd never see 500!!

Well, here I am! Wow...this is just a small thing to celebrate, I think! Thanks to everyone for giving me so much to say!!

2. woo hoo.....
    we need to celebrate by you coming here and go shopping.....:wlae:

3. Congrats!! you'll be in the thousands in no time!

4. congrats

5. congratulations!

6. Congratulations Sunny ! I always enjoy reading your posts.

7. Congrats, Sunny, here's to many more:drinks:

8. Congrats, I hope to join you in a few years!!Lol!!

9. Congrats!

10. ahhh congrats, you will be at 1000 before you know it :biggrin:

11. congrats!!

12. congrats to ya!!!!:happydance:

13. congrats!

14. Congrats! I've been on the forum for awhile but just started to be a little more active. I didn't know that I had so much to say as well! I hope to join you soon :smile: Happy celebration!

15. Yeah, what are you going to buy to celebrate?! Congrats and here's to the next 500, and the next, and........

When I joined it seemed like I'd never reach 100. When you post because a thread is interesting or you have something to contribute, etc. and don't look at the numbers, it becomes a community. And you are a contributing member to this community. Way to go :smile: