$5000+ Miu Miu..................(pic)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Her name is Pitone A in Piombo (style # BR4004) and she costs $5045. She is made of Python Leather and is not available in CA (Python is illegal to buy/sell in CA). She is a Prada Fashion Show handbag and available right now. If you are interested in this beauty, you can send me a pm and I will send you the info.
    [​IMG]

2. Excuse the mistake in the title!!! I meant to write Prada, but my mind was on Miu Miu..................ooooops, sorry!! :shame:

3. Woah! It's pretty...but...still not a fan of the ruffles!

4. Wow - expensive! Even though it has the ruffles, this one looks pretty, maybe the color?? Not sure how I feel about phython though

5. ah... python... I still remember the day I saw a python coffer. absolute yumness.

6. ^A python coffer!! :nuts: Now, that I'd like!!

7. Ohhh...reminds me of a python JC Mahala w/ the shimmer effect! It's pretty but only if I had a sugar daddy!!!

8. It's pretty.. but I just don't see it as being really worth that much, I'd go for Hermes at that point. :shame:

9. I'd rather have the cash.

10. LOL! I have to agree :roflmfao:

11. Ditto! :tup:

12. wowwwwww well said lol:roflmfao: