$500 to spend on day-of wedding gift

What a fun gift to pick out! I really like this love ring, and have looked at it for some time. I’m not sure I’d describe it as classic, but I bet it’s something that you would love and wear on and off over the years. I also really like the idea of something from the infinity line, like a poster above mentioned. That has nice symbolism too (along with the love ring). Whatever you choose, I’d definitely get gold. That more than style influences whether I want to wear something as I get older. Have fun deciding!

What a fun gift to pick out! I really like this love ring, and have looked at it for some time. I’m not sure I’d describe it as classic, but I bet it’s something that you would love and wear on and off over the years. I also really like the idea of something from the infinity line, like a poster above mentioned. That has nice symbolism too (along with the love ring). Whatever you choose, I’d definitely get gold. That more than style influences whether I want to wear something as I get older. Have fun deciding!

thanks for your thoughts!! I totally agree with you on all points and will look into the infinity line more. Thanks so much!