$50 toward purchase from my SA!! Woohoo!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought my purse last week and today when I came home I seen a Coach envelope on the table. Thinking it was the usual thank you card I was like "I wish they would send me some discounts instead of thank you cards" and I open it and it's a $50 off toward purchase at any FP store!!!!!!! I feel so loved and so excited...I need a new wallet. Looks like no minimum purchase required either. Today is my:yahoo: lucky day, now what to get...

2. Wow.that's nice! :nuts:

3. Wow, indeed!!!

gonna hafta check my mailbox. . . .

4. Congrats!

5. Wow!!!
    Congrats!!!!
    I wish Coach and/or Nordstrom would give me a GC for all I spend there!! LOL
    Have fun!!! Can't wait to see what wallet you get!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. That's amazing. I wish they would do that for me! Congrats! Congrats! Hope you find something food :biggrin:

7. Congratz! That's always nice :biggrin:

8. Love these cards when they arrive! I used mine to buy a miranda necklace and also another for a key fob. The fob had a total cost of $8.24 after tax and the necklace was $32.32! Have fun deciding!

9. What a nice surprise! I hope that becomes a new trend :biggrin:

10. What a nice SA! I never get anything! I did get a thank you email once, which was weird! :smile:

11. #11 Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    Profassionista - Love the new bag - just saw it today. How does the leather feel. That is a huge step for Coach - very similar in look to the LV EPI but I'm sure much more supple. How do you like it so far?

Sparklyred - I too hope I get one of these. I have not had a 25% off in a year at least. I keep asking my SA but no luck. No LV has my attention. Come on, Mike!!

12. Me too! My Favorite store where I did my PCE shopping sent me a Thank You and it was nice to see you email!I would love to get 1 of these...

13. I agree!! Every time I go in, there are always a stack of thank you cards waiting to go out and I'm just like, "where's mine.. huh!?!?" ha!

14. I've gotten nice handwritten "Thank you" cards, but haven't gotten anything extra in 'em yet. I'm still holding my breath, though. :P

15. I GOT ONE!!! EEEEEEEEEEK! :smile:

I think I'm going to accessorize my Kristin with a fob or scarf!!! WOOHOO