50% off Rock & Republic cosmetics

awan0912

Nov 4, 2010
Shop for cosmetics on the Rock and Republic site and use the code ROCKCOSMETICS to receive 50% off

xxxx not allowed!

I just got 2 blushes for 15$ total!!

Last edited by a moderator:

denises

*Recent Bal Convert*
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Vancouver, BC
I want to buy their blush too but shipping to Canada is $22! Shipping is even more expensive than the blush with 50% off! :tdown:

bluemountain

Jun 17, 2008
Little town in Wisconsin
Hi Awan,
You have not been on long enough as a member for pm's and I dont think we can post our email adderess in the public forum. Can you post the link for the certificate? Thanks for the info this is a good deal!

awan0912

Nov 4, 2010
ah, just figured it out... I need to post 5 messages, then the status of my account will go up. I just made my 5th post, so the PM feature should be enabled in about 30 minutes

But to get back to your question--there is no link to the certificate and it's not a code, you only receive it through an invite

Last edited:

jkfrocks

Sep 28, 2008
I'm interested too, but does your certificate require min. $75 purchase?

(i.e. like this one: the My Rewards- Invite Friends! Invite your friends and family - you'll both receive a $25.00 credit to your shop.rockandrepublic.com account with their first purchase. * Minimum purchase of $75.00)

angellisa

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
xxxxxxxxx
I got an eyeshadow, lipgloss, and blush for less than $25. :smile: Amazing deal! USA shipping is only .99 too :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
If you PM any of our members about this you'll be banned. We don't allow that.
tPF members know affiliate links/referrals/invites are NOT allowed here, not worth it to lose your membership.