50% off orders over $100 at Stylefly.ca! Sun./Mon. only

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!
    To help you with your Christmas shopping (and shopping for yourselves, he he he), we've got a code for 50% off your total order over $100. The code is HOHOHO at Stylefly Boutique . Enjoy!:smile:

2. that's right! it did help with my christmas shopping and myself, except i didn't know that when i initially put in a quantity of 3, before putting it in "the cart", it will automatically change back to 1. so i only bought 1 purse hanger, opposed to 3. :hrmm: i know, i should have checked the list before confirming my purchase, but i saw most of the stuff i wanted flew from "in stock" to "out of stock", and i was afraid it would steal from my cart, so i checked out as soon as possible. :roflmfao: oh wells, i got some pretty kick-ass deals!

3. :smile: It was a pleasure chatting with you and thanks for your order! It has been crazy since the sale was posted- I've never done a code this big and didn't know what to expect. I am getting in a ton of new arrivals but have a space crunch and can't get into a bigger space until February- so shop away and enjoy :smile:!