50% off BlueRoofDenim.com until 1/1/07

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Me too!!! I had never tried on Tom Ford's before and they fit my face perfect!! YAY!!! :yahoo:

2. I loved EVERYTHING I got from this sale. I'm amazed! I got my Joe's Jeans Provacateurs yesterday and they may very well be the best pair of jeans I've ever owned! They're made for short girls so I don't have to have them hemmed!!! YAY! And I got a pair of straight leg James Jeans which are awesome. I wish I had gotten a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses now, but hopefully they will have another sale before the summer.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this post!! :yahoo:

3. The sale is still going on, I just ordered some stuff for 50%!!!!!:yahoo:

4. I just got my second pair of Tom Fords - love em! I've heard about quality issues associated with them, but at the price I got them, I won't be as annoyed if something eventually happens to them. What a great sale!

5. :confused1: I checked out the site yesterday and nothing was on sale. just went to the site again still nothing. Says the sale ended 1/1. How did you get 50% off still?

6. put the item in your cart and the new amount will show up.

7. The discount appears when you add an item to your cart.

8. Oops just figured that out. duh! thanks!:P

9. I'm a little iffy about ordering because of the return policy. Has anyone had to return anything yet?

10. I would also like to know if people have returned anything and if everyone's package came with a "prepaid return label" because mine didn't and when I just called them, a guy answered and said they do not do free returns...so I'm very confused.

This is their policy:

RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
    FREE RETURNS!!! WE KNOW THAT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TRY ON SEVERAL PAIRS OF JEANS BEFORE YOU FIND THE PERFECT FIT. BLUE ROOF DENIM WILL INCLUDE A PRE-ADDRESSED RETURN LABEL FOR YOU TO USE SHOULD YOU NEED TO RETURN ANY ITEM TO US. THE PROCEDURE IS SPELLED OUT ON THE RETURN SHEET, SIMPLY FOLLOW THE STEPS. ALL RETURNS MUST BE RECEIVED WITH TAGS ON, HAVING NOT BEEN WORN, AND IN THE SAME CONDITION IN WHICH RECEIVED BY YOU.

Also, I asked about their William Rast bootcut jeans and he said that it was sold out in every size and that it'll take 30 days to reorder. OK...so either their website is grossly not updated, or he's just a bit clueless. What's has been your experience with this?

11. I had the same thing happen. I ordered the William Rast bootcut jeans and I got an e-mail informing me they were sold out in my size. Yet, even after they still have the same style and size listed for sale. I'm bummed. Those were nice looking jeans.

12. I have a feeling some of the stuff on the website has not been updated. It happened to me with one of the pairs' of the Tom Ford's I got but he called me back to tell me they were out of stock but offered a more expensive pair for the discounted price I would have got the other ones for which was a nice outcome.

13. do they ship overseas?