50% off Banana Republic Full-Priced Items *Today and Tomorrow Only*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a friends and family code that I won't be using.
    It is valid only for today and tomorrow at Banana Republic for Full Priced Merchandise for upto five items!

Code is:
    VHR62G9JMH3V

I may be able to find another one...

2. Hi, it says the code is invalid. Does that mean it's been used? Please PM me if you find any more. There's an expensive full price item that i've been eyeing. Thanks!

3. I did have another one but someone PMed me and got it! I am going to go to BR today and if I get any more I will let you know.

4. Please PM me if anyone has another 50% off code. BR is one of the few places I can shop for my 6'6" son who is very slim. There tall clothing fits him really well.

5. are they giving this code out in store?

6. Can anyone pm me too, lots of thx:smile:

7. Do you have to go into the store for a code? Is this one of those promos where they give you a card?

8. I work for Banana on the weekends. FYI

The 50% is not valid online. Photocopies are also not valid. One time use for the card (card must be given to cashier, each card has its own code)

Discount cards are valid 8/22-8/24

The cards was given to employees to pass out to friends and family

9. I just had two; a friend who works for BR gave them to me.
    The promo is a card that has the promo code on it.

10. Does anyone else have a code?

Could you please post if you have extra!

11. You have to have the actual card to use it. It says on the back NO Photo copies will be accepted. Each card has it's own code and can only be used once.

12. can i have a code please.

13. this is the email i rcvd from my BR:

"The Team at Banana Republic Oyster Point would like to invite you to shop our Friends and Family Day, Wednesday August 24th from 5pm to 9pm. We will be offering pastries and refreshments along with our employee discount of 50% off 5 pull priced items."

if you dont mind going in store call your local BR to see if they are doing the same promo

14. You have to have the actual card to use it. It says on the back NO Photo copies will be accepted. Each card has it's own code and can only be used once. Codes do not work online. This is an IN STORE ONLY promo

15. that's too bad, i wanted a Martin Black pants. I was wondering if they would give me a card if I ask the SA.