50% off at Dillards

Taralindsey

peněženka blázen
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
I went to Dillards yesterday and got a resort duffle for 50% off. They also had some resort flaps, the large and the small.. and a Bunch of wallets other accessories. I didn't get a great look at the wallets and things but I did see bleecker wallets in there.

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
Boo!

Well I posted a poll in another thread ... and I know it's silly, but I'm going to try to get both.

I know the gunmetal totes are on ebay, and it looks like most of them are going for around $250 as are the patent totes.

I've been calling all of the area Dillards looking for the gunmetal tote with no luck :sad:

If you're in the DFW area and have seen it, please pm me!

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Boo!

Well I posted a poll in another thread ... and I know it's silly, but I'm going to try to get both.

I know the gunmetal totes are on ebay, and it looks like most of them are going for around $250 as are the patent totes.

I've been calling all of the area Dillards looking for the gunmetal tote with no luck :sad:

If you're in the DFW area and have seen it, please pm me!
You can go to DIllards and have them do a ship to you sale, no?

I know the one in Jacksonville had that one, maybe you could try to have them ship it to you?

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
You can go to DIllards and have them do a ship to you sale, no?

I know the one in Jacksonville had that one, maybe you could try to have them ship it to you?
Thanks for the heads up... I hadnt thought of that. I'll have to ask. I've never known Dillards to do that, but then again, I've never asked... lol