50% off at Dillards

Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
I went to Dillards yesterday and got a resort duffle for 50% off. They also had some resort flaps, the large and the small.. and a Bunch of wallets other accessories. I didn't get a great look at the wallets and things but I did see bleecker wallets in there.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
Boo!

Well I posted a poll in another thread ... and I know it's silly, but I'm going to try to get both.

I know the gunmetal totes are on ebay, and it looks like most of them are going for around $250 as are the patent totes.

I've been calling all of the area Dillards looking for the gunmetal tote with no luck :sad:

If you're in the DFW area and have seen it, please pm me!

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Boo!

Well I posted a poll in another thread ... and I know it's silly, but I'm going to try to get both.

I know the gunmetal totes are on ebay, and it looks like most of them are going for around $250 as are the patent totes.

I've been calling all of the area Dillards looking for the gunmetal tote with no luck :sad:

If you're in the DFW area and have seen it, please pm me!
You can go to DIllards and have them do a ship to you sale, no?

I know the one in Jacksonville had that one, maybe you could try to have them ship it to you?

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
You can go to DIllards and have them do a ship to you sale, no?

I know the one in Jacksonville had that one, maybe you could try to have them ship it to you?
Thanks for the heads up... I hadnt thought of that. I'll have to ask. I've never known Dillards to do that, but then again, I've never asked... lol