50%Off at Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks so much melly! I picked up Prada and Gucci shoulder bags for 490 each! Free shipping, gift wrap, AND no tax!

2. Where?

3. Omg!! I Have To Get Something!!

4. I can see that my ban is going down the flusher. I want so many bags.

5. thanks for the heads up!

6. WooHoo - I picked up the Betty tote I had been eyeing!

7. I didn't see any YSLs on Sale?? I need a muse in my life, can you point me in the right direction? Thx!!!

8. thanks very much.. holiday shopping just got a lil better !!

9. You're the best, thx!!!!!!

10. I just saw a YSL on the Neiman's site.

11. Hi, I see my current dream bag (Fendi Zucca Spy) on the NM site, but it doesn't appear to be on sale. Is a code required to get the 50% off? Also, I put "bgshop" in the "promotional code" box and it's not working.:crybaby:

Or is it in store only? If so, I'll head right over to BG after work!

12. I am so sad, they are out of the Scamosciato Old Satchel by Miu Miu :crybaby:

Does any one know the numbers to some stores I could try to call? The lady I talk to online wasn't all that friendly.

13. Oh, okay. I see the selection of bags that are included in the sale. Anywho, thanks for sharing the information! That's a great sale. I just wish my Spy was included.