$50 May birthday email gift card

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got a $50 off $100 card from TB yesterday via email. I was so hoping.... :smile:

I ordered the double wrap black leather with SILVER fitbit holder that is on sale. I love having a variety and I wear more silver than gold (I have the black with gold one) and I wear a ton of black... Will post pix when it arrives.

I was worried when so many reported not receiving it...

2. Happy for you, are you staying with the older style Fitbit?

3. Yes - I do not like the new ones that look like a watch.

4. I'm so glad you got yours. I did not get one. I had to have customer service reenter all my info because I dropped off their mailing list. I have no idea how this happened especially since I made a ton of purchases from tb.com in 2015. Enjoy and happy early birthday :smile:

5. Boo!!!! That is ridiculous... :sad:

6. I called and asked my SA, who I have shopped with quite a bit lately, she told me it was random this year. Yet one of my good friends, who actually was skipped over last year, received a gift on her birthday. I think it was a Leather good, a travel wallet? I don't remember. It so random!

7. I didn't get one either. My bday jusy passed last week.

8. Are these for tb.com only or store customers too? I'm a loyal store customer.

9. It seems to be totally random again, I'm both a boutique shopper and website shopper and I was skipped over this January.

10. I have no idea. Last year I did an inquiry off their website as to why I didn't get mine and they sent one via email.

This year it arrived on May 1st via email.

Last year I think I spent more in the boutique than I did via online. I didn't buy anything for full price - all via tiered % off sales, Christmas gift cards, or actual sale merchandise. I do not have a specific sales associate I deal with -- just walk in usually as I have 2 stores very close to my office. I don't think I spend enough to be considered worthy of making it into the sales associate's book... :smile:

11. I have my May one that I'm not using. If anyone wants please PM me

12. do you still have it??

13. I've never gotten one at all, despite being a pretty regular customer for years.

14. I again have my $50 birthday gift card if anyone wants it please PM me. It expires today 5/31/17

lettuceshop likes this.
  15. Someone took this already. Sorry I can't figure out how to edit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice