50 IS a Huge Number

Booga1003

I LVOE IT TOO! RUFF
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
:yahoo:HEy all well i counted my bags and im still waiting on a few but after counting those i will have 49 . So off course im not happy with the number 49 . I want to get to 50 . So for that special number i need a special bag. So while i was walking to work i thought of a bag. ITs discontinued The MOnogram Shopping sac. I love it always have. I can take it to work and put my normal bag inside and some other stuff i carry. So what do you guys think?? I need more opinions. Please feel free . thanks all.

:yahoo:HEy all well i counted my bags and im still waiting on a few but after counting those i will have 49 . So off course im not happy with the number 49 . I want to get to 50 . So for that special number i need a special bag. So while i was walking to work i thought of a bag. ITs discontinued The MOnogram Shopping sac. I love it always have. I can take it to work and put my normal bag inside and some other stuff i carry. So what do you guys think?? I need more opinions. Please feel free . thanks all.

Speedy ceries would be good. :smile: 50 bags eh ? Wow, way to go :nuts: