$50 BagBorrowOrSteal.com Credit!!!

LucyMonroe

Clothes Horse
Nov 26, 2008
Southern Maryland
LUXURY7387

$50 credit. Apply it to your rental via the promo code spot or use live chat to have a CS apply it and you can use it towards outlet items. Not sure of the expiration.:yahoo:

LucyMonroe

Clothes Horse
Nov 26, 2008
Southern Maryland
If you use it for rental there is a location to put the code in. To use it for outlet you have to have a CS apply it to your account. It will show up under billing history or in your cart if you have already added things into it.

pipsqu3ak

Zoey, quit whining!
Dec 14, 2008
People love bulldogs here.
Raya: Unfortunately, I cannot apply this code to your account because it is listed in our terms and conditions that promotional codes cannot be sold, exchanged, copied or transferred.

Direct copy from a chat with CS. Don't do it, ladies. I'm now in the red in my bank account because of it. :cursing:

LucyMonroe

Clothes Horse
Nov 26, 2008
Southern Maryland
You are supposed to see if it will work BEFORE you place your order. Geez. Not to mention there is an obvious realization that some companies will shut codes down quickly if they recieve a larger response than they expect. Obviously they shut this one down already.

xthenewyear

Sep 11, 2008
SoCal
You can't check the code before checkout. I tried it too. They just cancelled my order because they do credit checks on the first rental.

G

Glamgirl247

***can't have 2 user IDs here!:nogood:

Last edited by a moderator: