#50 B-Bag Reached!! ... and Other SAD News

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
Well ... on the good news front:
  • #50 has been ordered and is on it's way!! After looking and looking and looking (and waiting for the price to be right), I ordered the Marron Glace GRANDE Matelasse from Diabro.net -- WOO HOO :yahoo:!!
On the SAD front ... my place of employment has decided to block all access to forums/blogs, etc. -- which means that I can no longer get into tPF from work (son-of-a-:cursing:!!!). I'm NONE too pleased about this, it was the last of my guilty pleasures ... and since I spend so my bleedin' time at work to begin with, it was a nice diversion. So, my many friends ... you won't see me as often on the forum ... but I'll try to get in on the Weekends & Holidays!

Cheers everyone!

Congrats on your purchase CeeJay!

On the sad note-- oh no!!! I always really enjoy your posts. Just means you need to come see us *often* in the evenings!!! :yes:

Congrats on number 50:yahoo:WOW! 50? Matelasse in Marron sounds gorgeous:yes:

Not so good news on the work ban:tdown::tdown:

Well ... on the good news front:
  • #50 has been ordered and is on it's way!! After looking and looking and looking (and waiting for the price to be right), I ordered the Marron Glace GRANDE Matelasse from Diabro.net -- WOO HOO :yahoo:!!
On the SAD front ... my place of employment has decided to block all access to forums/blogs, etc. -- which means that I can no longer get into tPF from work (son-of-a-:cursing:!!!). I'm NONE too pleased about this, it was the last of my guilty pleasures ... and since I spend so my bleedin' time at work to begin with, it was a nice diversion. So, my many friends ... you won't see me as often on the forum ... but I'll try to get in on the Weekends & Holidays!

Cheers everyone!

I can't believe you have 50 bags, Ceejay! I should introduce you to my DH, so that my purchases seem trivial in comparison!! I'm sorry we won't see you around here as often.

I can't believe you have 50 bags, Ceejay! I should introduce you to my DH, so that my purchases seem trivial in comparison!! I'm sorry we won't see you around here as often.

Yeah Chuggie ... I'm sure our H/B's would commiserate on the Handbag obsession!! As a matter of fact, when I told the H/B the other day that the STINKERS (workplace) had cut off access, his response was "THANK GOD!!!" I replied "excuse me ... you don't pay for the stuff!". Besides ... they have their own *toys* (his = 1982 Land Rover Series II), which I refer to as the rolling-sh:cursing:t-house! That POC is worse than a boat; it always has it's hands inside your wallet!

Yeah Chuggie ... I'm sure our H/B's would commiserate on the Handbag obsession!! As a matter of fact, when I told the H/B the other day that the STINKERS (workplace) had cut off access, his response was "THANK GOD!!!" I replied "excuse me ... you don't pay for the stuff!". Besides ... they have their own *toys* (his = 1982 Land Rover Series II), which I refer to as the rolling-sh:cursing:t-house! That POC is worse than a boat; it always has it's hands inside your wallet!

True, I pay for all of my bags too which is by he generally doesn't balk at my purchases. Plus, he has a "toy" car that cost way more than any set of bags I own. Overall, he's relatively understanding, but still thinks I've gone a bit cockoo. :P