5, Yes FIVE new Bbags arrived today via UPS

Powder - sending warm thoughts to your dad for a quick recovery!

I have a q. about Saks in Miami - which one has B-bags? In the Bal Harbour mall, only the NM there had b-bags (not the Saks).
:yes: ITA!
powder,
The sandstone is really pretty. You should definately keep it.

What did you decide? Is your Mom keeping the white w/ GH? We are all in suspense.... After you decide post new collection pics!

BTW, how is your Dad?

Thank you for letting us know, Powderpuff!:yes: Hope your dad feels better soon and that you and your family are well, too!:heart: All the best and warm wishes!:flowers:

Hi sending all my love to you and your dad, i hope everything turns out ok. As for the bags I love the sandstone and I think you should try the Giant Hobo in a different colour! I love mine and its in Aqua but I was looking at it in white. It is actually pretty light with the GH unlike the city and is so comfy on your shoulder!

Thank you. I agree, it's not nearly as heavy as the City and I don't think it's any heavier than the Day and it's a lot more comfortable. I'm getting it in white. I'm going to check them out at NM in Bal Harbour and if I have time take a look in Boca too.

:yahoo: Thank you ALL for your well wishes. His heart cath was normal, nothing wrong with his heart. So that's good but the mini stokes in now unexplainable so far but he's doing great just a sore groin from the cath.
I did get up to Bal Harour NM for about 30 minutes yesterday. Their Balenciaga stock was unremarkable except for one bag. They had marron, aqua, French blues, whites, a couple Greige, cafe, lots of truffles, black, glacier, sapin and verte gazon. There was only ONE bag that I thought was a stand out and fabulous and it was a verte gazon first with the most gorgeous saturatred color, absolutely TDF leather that was smooth and buttery soft. Really a fabulous bag. The glaciers were all disgustingly thin and splotchy and the color was blah to me. The blacks were dry and grayish, the white GH hobo had horribly unmatched leather on the back panels, not impressed with many. There was a Cafe brief with nice leather.
There was a beautiful wristlet that I am considering but I want to check it out again. I don't think I'm going to go to Boca so that's all I have to report. They did have couple of the Purse style left in Marron and I forget what other color, maybe truffle? I was in a hurry so I didn't write them down. My Mom looked longer than I did but she can't recall either. She said the SA told her when they had eggplant they couldn't sell them, nobody wanted them :nuts: but that bubblegum they fought over. Pink is big in the South Beach area. Anthracites... few out of there :shrugs: and the waiting list is huge and they can't get anymore. We had a short time while Dad was sleeping and I wanted makeup and other stuff just in case I didn't have a chance to go back today. I'm going back to check out the wrislets and I'll try to get a pic of the verte gazon first.
:smile: