5' too small for a Weekender?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking to get a weekender, will it be too big for a 5'?
    should I get a work instead?:confused1:

2. do a search cux I had the same thread not too long ago. im 5'1 and now weekender is my most fav style. I can't stop using them. they look great when broken in and not stuffed. I carry a lot but enough to weight down the bag (i love that look) but not overstuffing it

3. There's a great thread "shorties with biggies" that has photos of shorter girls (like moi) and larger bags! HTH

4. Try it on, if you like it, get it!

5. get the giant weekender:smile: I am sure it will look fabulous!

6. I don't think it would be too big. If you like it, go for it. And it's a lot of yummy leather to love.

7. I think it depends how much you carry and if you really love large bags. I've seen some really petite ladies rock the weekender. I'm 5'1" and I find even the Work slightly big for me. Would you be able to try on the bag and see if you like it?

8. THANKS Ladies! I think i will go for it! :tup:

9. Yay! Go for it! I think small women look powerful with big bags!;)

10. Used as overnight bags-no.
    As a purse- yes

11. Yes, weekender's are awesome on little girls! Check out my blog, I have pics of me with my work. I need to post with my weekender. It is just BEYOND fantastic.