5 STARS for Saks 5th Ave in Bala Cynwyd PA

Jasp

O.G.
Dec 29, 2010
I went to Sak's 5th Ave in Bala Cynwyd, PA today due to a recommendation from a poster saying how much she likes dealing with Saks instead of the LV store in KOP.

I can't stress enough how nice they were and how well I was treated. I was blown away that LV even had SA's that were so sweet and right under my nose.

I had taken my new Sully MM that was purchased in KOP to see if my initials on the handle could be done but was really treated so rudely at KOP. Not one person really went out of their way for any of the customers. Just not a very pleasant experience.

A poster here said that she only deals with Saks and that I should give it a try. I had called over there over the weekend to see if it was even possible to do this and Tiffany said that it wasn't normally a bag that can have initials done but to bring the picture I have of the initials that was done on another Sully along with my bag and she would see if this could be done. As it turned out it could not be done due to her machine but she really tried. That's more than KOP even did.

I was so blown away with the treatment by both Tiffany and the store manager (I'm so sorry I forgot her name). I bought my early Valentine's Day present from hubby there. I got the Neverfull GM Mono and I'm thrilled. I will take it back to have my initials applied at a later date. Tiffany said to call ahead and she would make sure I had a private appointment which really isn't necessary.

What I will say is for now on I will only deal with Sak's and Tiffany for all my LV purchases. It's also a beautiful store.

--

Happy for you, I don't think that I would even love LV as much as I do if I had crappy sa's. lol I'm in Pittsburgh, and our Sak's used to carry LV..those women were viciously mean! I was totally scared of them. It really makes all the difference when you have wonderful sa's to make your shopping experience fun!

Happy for you, I don't think that I would even love LV as much as I do if I had crappy sa's. lol I'm in Pittsburgh, and our Sak's used to carry LV..those women were viciously mean! I was totally scared of them. It really makes all the difference when you have wonderful sa's to make your shopping experience fun!
You are so right. The store in KOP made me feel like I was just a number. Hurry up buy let me move on to another. No special treatment, no chit chat, nothing. No recommendations on how to care for the bag. The treatment at Saks was a 360 degree turn from how I've been treated in the pass. I can't say enough about them. I'm a people person and I just couldn't understand how anyone could be so rude. But that's KOP