5 motifs bracelet resizing help

I dropped off the bracelet on Sunday and got her back today. The store told me the shortening would take about one week and it took only 3 days. I was advised to have 4 links removed, showing the blue one is shortened and the black one is still in original length. The 4 links were given back to me. They also have a sample "After 4 links removal" bracelet for me to try on for comfort and presentation before we go ahead with the shortening.

Attachments

• 20180606_195937.jpg
    20180606_195937.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 830
  • 20180606_200257.jpg
    20180606_200257.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 866
I dropped off the bracelet on Sunday and got her back today. The store told me the shortening would take about one week and it took only 3 days. I was advised to have 4 links removed, showing the blue one is shortened and the black one is still in original length. The 4 links were given back to me. They also have a sample "After 4 links removal" bracelet for me to try on for comfort and presentation before we go ahead with the shortening.

Your blue lapis bracelet makes me swoon!!

Reactions: swisshera
Thanks for the information. I love your bracelets!

May I ask how many cm it is in total now? I am considering a bracelet and need to take 4 links out I think. Like te look. It is now evenly spread right? There is no store in my country so I cannot try before. Thanks!

I had to resize my bracelet in Malachite and they simply removed 1 link from each of the chain sectors so it’s all symmetrical.
Now i need to resize my alhambra watch and they said they will remove 1 motif

Attachments

• 5794D5A2-1F6B-4124-99FC-323791777F59.jpeg
    5794D5A2-1F6B-4124-99FC-323791777F59.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 87