5 motif PG in Gray MOP?

Since no one has answered, I will tell you that there has been no information on this forum regarding adding the 5 motif bracelet in pg/gray mop yet. Since they did introduce the vintage pendant, many of us are hopeful they will add to that collection in the foreseeable future!

Reactions: foxyqt and hhw
I ordered the 5 motif grey mop with RG and it took 5 weeks to deliver!! Super fast! Just received it last week!
Wow! That’s quick! I inquired about this recently and was told it would be between a 3-6 month wait. I’m hesitating because I’m impatient and also because I’m scared of getting a GMOP tone that I am unhappy with. Plus I’m undecided between getting RG or YG. How did yours come out?

Reactions: Obsessed_girl
Yes, it can be special ordered with an additional 30% extra cost, but some of us are waiting to see if they introduce it into the regular stock since they did recently add the pendant. I thought that was what she meant.

Thank you everyone! My SA said it would be ~$5,500. I asked if the price would be the same if it were part of the collection and she said "yes". I find that hard to believe. I am going to wait it out. I just love love love this combination.

• Wow
Reactions: arcaedia and DS2006
Wow! That’s quick! I inquired about this recently and was told it would be between a 3-6 month wait. I’m hesitating because I’m impatient and also because I’m scared of getting a GMOP tone that I am unhappy with. Plus I’m undecided between getting RG or YG. How did yours come out?
I can totally relate to this. I ordered one in August 2019 and they told me 4 months waiting time, but it was finished a few weeks earlier. I did it in YG, but now I wished I did RG, because of the pendant. Next year it probably would be possible to order the single pendant in YG as a SO (according to my SA). They are not doing SOs for a single pendant at the moment (only magic). I am not sure yet what I want to buy to go along with the bracelet yet... But this might be useful information to others :smile:

Regarding the coloring of the stone, I did ask for a lot of flashes and I think they did a wonderful job. No regrets whatsoever. I do believe that they use better stones in SOs then in 'standard' pieces. But this is just my assumption.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Thank you everyone! My SA said it would be ~$5,500. I asked if the price would be the same if it were part of the collection and she said "yes". I find that hard to believe. I am going to wait it out. I just love love love this combination.
The pendant is not much higher priced in comparison to the WMOP. So how will they justify the increase on the GMOP 5 motif in comparison to the WMOP?

I can totally relate to this. I ordered one in August 2019 and they told me 4 months waiting time, but it was finished a few weeks earlier. I did it in YG, but now I wished I did RG, because of the pendant. Next year it probably would be possible to order the single pendant in YG as a SO (according to my SA). They are not doing SOs for a single pendant at the moment (only magic). I am not sure yet what I want to buy to go along with the bracelet yet... But this might be useful information to others :smile:

Regarding the coloring of the stone, I did ask for a lot of flashes and I think they did a wonderful job. No regrets whatsoever. I do believe that they use better stones in SOs then in 'standard' pieces. But this is just my assumption.
That’s a good point about matching the RG pendant! I didn’t really consider that and was stuck between ordering RG or going with YG. It does make me feel good that so far it seems like everyone is really happy with their SO pieces. You are probably right about them being more careful with stone selection.

Reactions: LuckyMe14
That’s a good point about matching the RG pendant! I didn’t really consider that and was stuck between ordering RG or going with YG. It does make me feel good that so far it seems like everyone is really happy with their SO pieces. You are probably right about them being more careful with stone selection.
It is of course depending on your skin tone as well. I can pull of both (but WG isn't my colour), but I have chosen YG to match with other jewelry I wear everyday. It just depends also on what you want to wear with it (pendant, magic, ring, earrings?). I love the 3 motif MOP onyx GMOP earrings as well and they are in YG. So just as an example. Hard choice isn't it? haha. Good luck deciding. Would love to hear what you have chosen (if you want it).