5 Magazines for $29.95 1 Full Year Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
My friend sent me this link xxxxxxxxxxxx
This site provides you 5 Different Magazines for only $29.95 for Full-year Subscription.

It's such an awesome deal that I can't resist, so I just ordered 5 : Vogue, W Magazine, Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan & Allure

Gosh, they have so many popular magazines from different publishers to choose from, now I wonder whether I should go back and order more :yahoo:

I had to edit the link as it was giving kick backs to someone and we don't allow anything like that. It still works, but now there's no commission.

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
255medina, I used to buy W magazine on the stand.. and now i was like an idiot paying all that high price ! lol :P

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
does anybody know how long will it usually take for those Subscriptions to arrive?? I am so impatient to wait ........

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
Also, is there any other sites that have similar offers like this too ??? I would like to order Bazaar but don't see it on this site.

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
No hidden fees , I asked my floormate friend just now. She said all on the credit card bill is just $29.95 .

and as i am browsing the PF forum, I bought another 5 mags not myself this time, but as Xmas gift Argh.. i want my magazines.. darn it!

I really wish they have Instyle & Bazaar..

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
No hidden fees , I asked my floormate friend just now. She said all on the credit card bill is just $29.95 .

and as i am browsing the PF forum, I bought another 5 mags not myself this time, but as Xmas gift Argh.. i want my magazines.. darn it!

I really wish they have Instyle & Bazaar..
I'm pretty sure I saw Bazaar. Under Harper's Bazaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.