$5,495 USD for these?...No, thank you.

J_L33

O.G.
Feb 28, 2010
I came across this. Though I don't find these shoes ugly, I just think that the impracticality coupled with the atrocious price tag is an absolute NO for me.
espelio zep.jpg

What do you all think?
Also, this would be a great thread to discuss about other Louboutin styles which fall short on aesthetics but are exorbitantly priced.

Oh man, I love the chain fringe on these shoes - looks so cool, but I feel like these would only be good for very specific occasions and the price tag is insanely high!

If I had an unlimited source of income, I would probably get them as they look super fun to wear. However, I do not have unlimited income and could never justify that price!

I came across this. Though I don't find these shoes ugly, I just think that the impracticality coupled with the atrocious price tag is an absolute NO for me.
View attachment 3770320

What do you all think?
Also, this would be a great thread to discuss about other Louboutin styles which fall short on aesthetics but are exorbitantly priced.
Comically ridiculous. The price is just silly. I bought a mink coat for less than that!