$5,000 Worth of Scarves Ruined

My thinking is, if she is willing to just run out of a high end store with her children where else has she ran out of? Does she just stuff the pair of jeans under the bottom stack to hide the juice box spill from her kids?

I worked at a higher end retail store all throughout college. It was a store across from the beach so we had a lot of people come in at all times of the day. You wouldn't believe how many women didn't think twice about trying a silk shirt on over their wet bathing suit. Or trying on a pair of linen pants with wet bottoms. The most bad mannered and unsanitary thing I have ever come across there was a college girl who changed her feminine product in the fitting room and left it. I would like to give the benefit of the doubt and think it fell out of her bag but I don't know. I saw it and the girl and quickly reported it to my manager as I was working the fitting room. She had tried on a pair of white skinny jeans and had left a womens mark in the crotch area. She wadded the jeans up and handed them to me and said they didn't fit right. Good thing I unwadded them to refold them. I saw the stain and confronted her she was mortified and tried to deny it. I then pointed to the feminine product and said you left that as well too. Please wait here for a moment. She was frozen. I called my manager who then called the shopping plazas security. By the end of it she had to buy the pair of pants. Pick up her own waste out of the fitting room, and then she was required to get the fitting rooms carpets steam cleaned and washed because of how unsanitary it was. She kept crying saying she didn't have the money she was on spring break and wouldn't have any money for the rest of the week. The manager and security guard were very professional about it and by the end of the week she had returned with a check to cover the cleaning expenses and a written apology to all the store associates....

...the worst part, she attended the same college as I did and lived in the dorm room next to my little sister in my sorority. Her face always got so red when she saw me.

I bet she thinks twice about how she even behaves in a gas station now!!

That's gross! Good thing you caught her! Some people, really...

Actually with a smaller LV store, I would expect the SA to be on top of who comes in and out. It still makes no sense that the damage was pointed out to the SA by someone else. Unless the SA wasn't paying any attention at all? I've had my fair share of being ignored...