4th Time's the Charm......new Paddy

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
IT'S A GREAT DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!! After four tries with different styles of the Paddy, I've finally hit paydirt with the Moka front pocket Paddy. I found it at NMLC San Marcos on Wed., and got it today!! YAH!!
This one seems lighter, or maybe it's the style seems more balanced, whatever, I think she's going to work. This is my third 'Moka' bag I've tried in the last couple of weeks, and she's the keeper!! The other 2 will go back.
Not only did I receive my Paddy fast, my Chloe boots that I ordered from the Saks sale came too--not sure about the boots, a little tight, but I hope they will stretch a little. I wear a 9.5 and I received a 39.5 (is that correct??), usually when I buy European, the conversion has been a 40. Pics attached. The true color is without flash......very dark brown.:love:

paddy bag 001.jpg

paddy bag 002.jpg

paddy bag 003.jpg

She's marvelous, much better than the Patch. We would love to see modeling pics!!!

Sorry about the boots, with them being a little tight that makes me nervous? Subconciously you may not wear them because you'll associate these boots with pain? I clomp all day in mine and they are not tight. They never were. I wear a 39 and I am a true size 9, at least in Chloe boots. With their wedges I have to go up a half a size.

Nonethe less I would love to see modeling pics of those babies as well. Am I asking for the world??? I'm sorry...