4th of July purchases

1. These were purchased during the 4th of July sale but finally decided to post pics. It was a good shopping day. :yes:

[​IMG]

Ladybug straw tote
    Khaki gold Hamptons hobo
    Raspberry Chelsea hobo
    Pink agenda
    Floral scarf
    White coin purse (ladybug keyfob purchased previously)

2. Very cute items!! Looks like you had a blast shopping!! :biggrin:

3. Adorable! :girlsigh: Enjoy!

4. Ooh! I love everything, congratulations!

5. Congrats..Love the detailing of the straw tote. Thanks for sharing

6. LOVE the rasberry!! and the coin purse!! i never knew they made that :sad: love everything, and enjoy that agenda, i have the one thats not a darker shade of pink but a bit more raspberry maybe? with a purple trim and im happy to say i havent missed an appointment yet! love it and hope you will too! wear those goodies in good health!

7. may i ask what outlet you bought these from?

8. I looooovvvvee all of them!

9. I love the gold hobo. =)

10. I really like the ladybug, and Im so tempted to get an agenda! Yours is adorable!

11. I have the Khaki gold Hamptons hobo too (the large sz) and I love it! Enjoy it, it's a great bag =D

Love your other purchases too, esp your Raspberry Chelsea hobo!

12. You got a ton of cute stuff at the outlet! I saw that ladybug in my outlet and I was debating getting it as well...

13. Thanks everyone!

digby, I just used the Hamptons hobo and it was just the right size. I am wondering if I need the black also, lol.

aarti, I got the items at the Waikele outlet. The coin purse is so cute. It has a kisslock closure and two compartments rather than one. And in one compartment, there are 2 side pockets that can fit an license and a CC. I think it would make a cute on the go wallet.

mssmelanie, you should go for it. I wanted it last year and settled for a keyfob because I was just not that sure. When I saw this year with additional discount, I knew it was a go. I've already used it a couple of times and it is such a fun bag.

14. Nice Stuff!!

15. Thanks :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice