4key holder..

Oct 30, 2008
I tried searching but couldn't find anything...
I want a 4key holder but does it work with a keypad? I have my keys, boyfriends house keys, and his moms house keys all on my keychain and I hate them being bulky and noticeable so I thought it would be a good way to slim it down and cute!
Any opinions would be appreciated!

a four-key holder might be a little tight.
try a six-key holder is more roomy.
I fit my car keys the remote, and space for my lock keys

DSC02416.jpg

Hi, I was wondering do you take the key out when using it or do you leave it attached to the hook. If you leave them attached to the hook, does it get in the way especially in the ignition? Also, do you think it's a necessity or something nice to have but ok on the necessity part?

I'm sorry lindsaytalk for asking so many questions on your thread but I was wondering if I should get one too. :smile:

Thanks!

Hi, I was wondering do you take the key out when using it or do you leave it attached to the hook. If you leave them attached to the hook, does it get in the way especially in the ignition? Also, do you think it's a necessity or something nice to have but ok on the necessity part?

I'm sorry lindsaytalk for asking so many questions on your thread but I was wondering if I should get one too. :smile:

Thanks!

I don't mind you asking ?'s!
Thanks everyone for the advice, I drive a ford so the keypad isn't thick at all. I'm hoping I'll find 6 key one then, seems like 4 is more popular? Maybe it will help me not misplace my keys 2349837 times a day :yes: