4Elegance classic collection

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
Hi TPF friends-

I have been lurking here for about two years and finally decided to do a collection thread.

WARNING: my collection is very practical and boring but I really do love them. Thinking it's time to venture out to some color . Thanks for viewing. Enjoy

Attachments

• securedownload.jpeg
    securedownload.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 604
These were my first pair of flats that did not hurt my feet. I have a medical condition so am very careful in regards to the types of shoes I buy. At first these hurt so I had the SA put them on the stretcher. One more wear and they were perfect. I wear these to work at least twice a week and these are one of my favorite pairs

Attachments

• securedownload.jpeg
    securedownload.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 455
The next pair of shoes I purchased were a pair of patent ron rons. The color is great as it looks a little goldish but can be worn as brown pumps or when I wear black with gold accessories.

Attachments

• securedownload-3.jpeg
    securedownload-3.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 459
Since I was so in love with the goldish brown ron rons I began stalking a pair of silverish grey ron rons at Saks. One day I found them for 30% off and that was the final push I needed :cool:

Attachments

• securedownload-4.jpeg
    securedownload-4.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 454
The next pair I ventured out on had a different toe box. They are the black Rolandos and are the only pair in my collection that don't fit me like a glove...hence the added shoe pads :P

Attachments

• securedownload-7.jpeg
    securedownload-7.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 444
The next pair I purchased was around Christmas time when the stores are just starting to get the spring/summer collection. These are a pair of my favorite ones. Being that I live in the deep south (it will be in the low 80s upper 70s today) I can almost wear these year round and they look amazing with dresses.

Attachments

• securedownload-10.jpeg
    securedownload-10.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 442
The next pair that of Louboutins that I purchased were on sale. They are brown leather and a bit high. They have actually never been worn out of the house because they are so high but I love them and think they will be in my collection forever :heart:

Attachments

• securedownload-6.jpeg
    securedownload-6.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 444
This pair of Ron Rons were purchased under the influence...that is under the influence of my older sister. We were shopping in Saks and agreed to purchase a pair together as it would be her first pair (she did return them as she said she couldn't justify the price with her daughter going to a very expensive university). Here are the patent calf turtle ron rons

Attachments

• securedownload-5.jpeg
    securedownload-5.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 416
This pair was purchased full price around last Christmas. They are the Bibi suede in black. I wasn't planning on purchasing these...just walked through Neimans and I had to have them.

Attachments

• securedownload-8.jpeg
    securedownload-8.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 433
This pair was purchased for me to go to my 10 year sorority reunion and homecoming game last year (I pledged at 19 so it seems weird that I have 10 yrs under my belt). I wear these with my nude and black DVF dress and love that the color. Here are my patent nude Elisa.

Attachments

• securedownload-9.jpeg
    securedownload-9.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 450