4Elegance classic collection

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
Hi TPF friends-

I have been lurking here for about two years and finally decided to do a collection thread.

WARNING: my collection is very practical and boring but I really do love them. Thinking it's time to venture out to some color . Thanks for viewing. Enjoy

Attachments

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
These were my first pair of flats that did not hurt my feet. I have a medical condition so am very careful in regards to the types of shoes I buy. At first these hurt so I had the SA put them on the stretcher. One more wear and they were perfect. I wear these to work at least twice a week and these are one of my favorite pairs

Attachments

Dessye

I love my shoes!
May 16, 2009
Oakville, Canada
Yay!! A collection thread!! :woohoo: no CL collection is boring :nono: shoe twins on the Ballerina flats!! :ghi5: I love mine too. My most comfy pair.

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
The next pair I purchased was around Christmas time when the stores are just starting to get the spring/summer collection. These are a pair of my favorite ones. Being that I live in the deep south (it will be in the low 80s upper 70s today) I can almost wear these year round and they look amazing with dresses.

Attachments

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
The next pair that of Louboutins that I purchased were on sale. They are brown leather and a bit high. They have actually never been worn out of the house because they are so high but I love them and think they will be in my collection forever :heart:

Attachments

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
This pair of Ron Rons were purchased under the influence...that is under the influence of my older sister. We were shopping in Saks and agreed to purchase a pair together as it would be her first pair (she did return them as she said she couldn't justify the price with her daughter going to a very expensive university). Here are the patent calf turtle ron rons

Attachments

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
This pair was purchased for me to go to my 10 year sorority reunion and homecoming game last year (I pledged at 19 so it seems weird that I have 10 yrs under my belt). I wear these with my nude and black DVF dress and love that the color. Here are my patent nude Elisa.

Attachments