$4850 Dooney and Bourke bag and yes it is over 4 thousand dollars

sign_coach925T

Talked as much nonsense as possible
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
I ws browsing dooney.com to look for a larger carry on or hobo and up pop this bag. It is made of genuine crocdile so the price tag is about right (although they usually do embossed leather); but i just had to post it here to see what people on the forum had to say. I know dooney has a rep by some as being a "cheap brand". I personally like dooney for the creativity and function ; but i doubt i will buying this bag. LOL I would have to commute to school in order to buy it as it is about the cost of room and board at my school.

Double Handle Shopper

MG69

L 16" W 4.5" H 13"

Made in Italy of genuine crocodile, the Shopper combines practical details with exquisite materials and craftsmanship. The suede lined interior offers multiple pockets for organization, and the shoulder strap is both adjustable and removable.

$4850.00

it comes in :
matte black
matte black with t moro trim
matte cognac
matte marine
matte tan
semi shiny chocolate
semi shiny fuschia
vintage brown
vintage brown t moro
vintage tobacco
MG69_l.jpg

I don't worry about resale value, as I buy all my bags for keeps, but...at almost five thousand dollars, that's way out of my price range, no matter what the brand.

I think it's cute, though. It looks very professional and I'd carry it to work, no doubt.

Way too plain for a croc bag! And the zipper sticks out like a sore thumb. If I spend close to 5 grand on a bag, it better blow me away and be perfect in every way!

I think I'll take that money on a more fashionable brand: LV, Chanel, Hermes, DIOR... no way I'll spend that kind of money EVER on a Dooney. Or even Coach, for that matter. I do find some Dooney bags cute, actually. But not this one.