$475 for large downtown! Cannot believe my eyes!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is a fabulous deal! Carry your downtown with pride. :tup:

2. What an amazing deal!!! congrats!

3. great deal! :tup: very good price for a large downtown..

4. Thank you everyone! :lol:I took her out already and I am loving it! It is a large bag but with a 2 year old boy, I manage to carry all we need in there. I will post some modeling pictures soon~

5. ooo i envy u, do u know if they still have stocks and can send overseas? thanks :smile:

6. GORGEOUS Downtown, crazy4purse!!! Congrats on your great deal. :drinkup:I've always loved this olive color.

[​IMG]

7. OMG, so jealous.

8. me too. that has to be the deal of the century.

9. What an amazing deal!:woohoo:

10. That's unbelieveable !! My Nordstrom's doesn't carry YSL...
    but congratulations to you, how lucky to have landed a beautiful bag at such a bargain !!!!!!!

11. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

wow. THIS IS A STEAL!!! LITERALLY!!:tup::tup::heart:

12. so lovely!!!

13. Wow, gorgeous bag and the leather looks so soft and gorgeous!

14. It is just stunning and congrats on finding an all leather authentic designer bag for under $500!!! You are TOTALLY lucky!!

15. HOWWWWWWWWWWW ahh!!!!! congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice