459. from Revolve - good deal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Using the code JT I'm eyeing the yellow MAM from Revolve Clothing with free shipping for a grand total of $459.00.

Yeah or nay?

[​IMG]

2. I love the color, very pretty. Go for it! :graucho:
    (why am I on here with you? I REALLY should be working on the #&$$#@%& taxes!) :cursing:

3. ^oh girl, I'm so sorry. So sorry. I think I'm about to turn in ...

4. Oh, I can't. I just can't. I'm only on the rebound, that's all - somebody else needs to go buy this beauty, 'cause that she is. But not for me, not right now. I must recover from the apparent loss of the original black basketweave and get on with my life...

Thanks for listening, everybody -

5. Do it!! Thats pretty great!

6. ^^same thing i was gonna say. After seeing Kimber's pic... i want it too!

If i get a yellow RM, its definitely going to be the yellow/silverspot.

7. I like the color and the bag just not the studds on tassles...

8. I love it. I love Kimbers picture too.

9. ITA, the yellow/silverspot is sooo pretty!

10. Am I wrong in saying this, or did Revolve discontinue their codes for use on RM?

11. I had the yellow and I didn't like the color, don't do it!!

12. You be wrong - I had that puppy in my cart, applied the code, watched the price drop $81, and couldn't bring myself to finish the transaction. Now this is an older model, so that might be why -. But there's nothing posted that says discount codes can't be applied to certain designers.

13. I stand corrected! :smile:

14. I have the yellow MAM and always receive compliments when I take it out. I love the color. But if you're hesitant I would wait a few days and think about it.

Here's some of my photos. Two are with flash and one is without flash. :smile:

Attached Files: