$45 true religion, seven, rock and republic

1. Hi Ladies,

Super cheap jeans, i just order the victoria beckham crown ones for $45.

use code July2006 for $15 off!

2. Can someone verify if this site sells authentic jeans? That's an unbelievably low price for new VB crowns.. :hrmm:

3. fake jeans?? too cheap to be true..

4. i just checked them all. all of them are fake. really bad fakes. :sad:

5. Thanks for checking heartfelt :flowers: Ugh the fakers are everywhere from purses to jeans.. what next? :mad:

weibaobai - I hope you can get your $$ back!

6. Wow, that sucks. It would have been a great deal. I just got True Religions for $58 at kitson. I know for sure that their stuff is authentic =)

7. How can you tell? They look good to me!

8. ^It's kind of like fake/authentic LVs.. you don't know what's real unless you're very familiar with the items/companies. If you want more info you can probably PM heartfelt.. she's a respected member of a denim forum :yes:

9. OOOOH will do...its kinda like the buyer beware thing, ya gotta be an educated buyer!

10. $200+ jeans for $45? Definitely a fake to me..

11. I think there are as much, if not more, fake jeans out there as fake purses. I wouldn't trust those cheesy websites. Go to revolveclothing.com or shopbob.com. They're legit. When they have a good sell, you can get a pretty good price on a nice pair of jeans. Plus, you always get 30% off your first order when you sign up.

12. Saks & Neimans are having great sales on jeans...I got my Edun's from $165 for $59, my sister got Antik's that were $225 for $80....Still going on!!! LOVE MY EDUNS!!!

13. [​IMG]
    That sux! I bought these at full price & now its only $81!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice