43mm watch to big??

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I just impulse bought a 43mm diamond watch....its totally bling but I am thinking its to big! Does anyone have a watch this large and if so can you post some wristshots?

I am really tall 5'10 and a size 12. I will post pictures later today but I need someone to tell me its not to big! LOL!

Its a Pippo Lifetime FYI.

Thanks!

I think it is a personal choice. I adore big watches and my favorite is a 43 mm. I am only 5 ft 5 . I love the look of a huge watch, but my husband thinks it is crazy. And occasionally get a comment from someone on the my watches--the other day I rented a car and the woman behind the counter asked "is that your husband's watch?" I just said "Nope."

Let me see if I can find a picture.

DSC00666.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of big watches on other people but not so sure on me. I must also add I am NOT a watch person so I guess this was a big leap. Took a picture:

I think it is a personal choice. I adore big watches and my favorite is a 43 mm. I am only 5 ft 5 . I love the look of a huge watch, but my husband thinks it is crazy. And occasionally get a comment from someone on the my watches--the other day I rented a car and the woman behind the counter asked "is that your husband's watch?" I just said "Nope."

Let me see if I can find a picture.

DSC00666.jpg

That is soooo pretty! Looks nice on you!

Selena, from what I know your personality from your posts, if anyone can pull it off, it will be you. ;)Put that watch on and go blind the world outside, Im sure it will look fab. :graucho:

I agree with everyone as well. I'm only 5'2" and all of my watches are sized from 40mm to 43mm. I feel weird if I wear anything smaller!! Wear it with pride!! It's a great looking watch. :biggrin: