42cm Kelly Clemence GH

Tahara

Aug 28, 2009
Hello all.
I once told my husband I wanted the largest kelly bag available, and he decided to surprise me with one. I was certainly surprised. The beautiful bag is 42cm! I thought the largest was 32cm or 35cm. At any rate, even though I'd still like another a bit smaller, I love it and carry it everywhere (it holds absolutely everything), but I have never seen one this size before. Are there any more out there?

:welcome2:

Kelly also comes in a 50cm so be glad he didn't get you that!! Does your Kelly fit over your shoulder? If so, a search on Shoulder Kelly will find more pics. Otherwise a search on "sylvie" should find you pics of a 40cm Kelly. Victoria Beckham is pictured recently with a 50 (or Travel Kelly) in the "Stars and the Heremes" thread. HTH

You'll definitely develop stong arms from lugging that baby about! Congrats on your lovely item and your thoughtful DH. :smile: What color is the bag? We'd all love to see photos!

You don't see too many examples of the sizes above 35, but they definitely exist and are out there-- like Handybags said, VB just recently stepped out with an even bigger travel Kelly recently, and looked amazing.

^^ Of course you're right Mooksie, Kat, shoulder Kelly is 42 which is why I asked the question. There's also a (slight) tolerance for the handmade product and for the different ways people measure. I'm not sure which bag Tahara has; a 40 Kelly or a Shoulder Kelly.

These photos should help solve the mystery --- There is one of each.

Please post photos of your bag too -- would love to see it!!

Attachments

• large kelly.jpg
    large kelly.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 194
  • shoulderkellyae4.jpg
    shoulderkellyae4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 379
Congrats Tahara on your new kelly!! I can't wait to find out which one it is!!!!
p.s. this bag makes weak every time I see it!!!!!:faint:Thanks for reposting it Hermeshunter!!!:flowers:

Attachments

• large kelly.jpg
    large kelly.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 228
You and me both Julide, until I saw this I thought the Kelly wasn't for me

attachment.php

:drool:

Hello all.
I once told my husband I wanted the largest kelly bag available, and he decided to surprise me with one. I was certainly surprised. The beautiful bag is 42cm! I thought the largest was 32cm or 35cm. At any rate, even though I'd still like another a bit smaller, I love it and carry it everywhere (it holds absolutely everything), but I have never seen one this size before. Are there any more out there?

Hi Tahara Congrats and welcome to TPF! Could you post a picture of your lovely Kelly ?