411 on my Chloé?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I tried looking for a "Name that Chloé" sort of thread, but I guess you guys don't need one, since 99.9% of you know your Chloés very well :yes: Am just kinda stumped for months now, trying to find out what style this bag falls on -- got this beauty last year before X'mas and the SA at Holt Renfrew told me, it's a precursor to Paddy, but then again she may be wrong. I love this bag to bits, and a little info on her name would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks to everyone who read this. Take care.

Attached Files:

2. :heart: very cute purse! sorry--can't say i know anything about the bag!

3. I have NO idea! But it is so cute!

4. It's ADORABLE!!!

5. This bag is so hot! I hope we find out what the name of it is! Good luck!!

6. Thanks ladies :kiss: I think so, too! She is my fave bag of all. Me too jag -- I do hope to one day find her name. :smile: Thanks!

7. I came back to look at it again! I love the color! Someone solve this mystery!