40th Birthday Reveal...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tomorrow is my 40th. My hubby has to work all day and late tomorrow. He has a workshop in the city and he was bummed. But I told him not to worry we have awesome plans for the weekend. I really wanted an LV instead of a party. Lol. So hubby took me this am to Short Hills to get a new bag. Usually I get them pre loved or pre owned. This is my first FP purchase. Anyway I went to go and get a Neverfull GM but in the end as the story goes we can leave with something totally different.

I know hubby was pleased to get it for me and I am trying very hard to let myself enjoy her. She's so pretty. I am usually very shop it out coupon / sale minded. It's hard. Lol.

So anyone wanna see?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463596458.522180.jpg

2. Here! [emoji137]🏼 Happy Early Birthday!! [emoji512]

3. Yes. Happy Birthday and welcome to the club!

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463596966.389409.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463596981.789526.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463596989.924174.jpg

5. Can't wait to see! Congrats on your first boutique purchase. You deserve it and I'm sure it made your husband feel good to buy it for you. Enjoy😊

Happy Birthday! 🎂

6. enjoy it ... its your birthday !

7. Here! Have a fabulous 40th!

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463597782.193607.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463597803.978744.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463597826.197180.jpg

Holy crap. An Artsy!!!!!!

9. Thank you all! My daughter wanted in. And of course Blue needed in on the action too. lol.

10. Great choice! Congratulations!!!

11. Beautiful! Congrats!!

12. Happy Birthday and congrats great choice.

13. Wow, gorgeous! Happy Birthday!!

14. Welcome to the 40's club! I also turned 40 in February! :smile:
    Happy birthday and congrats on your gorgeous Artsy!! It's such an amazing bag!

15. So fun!! Gorgeous bag, love the bandeau with it too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice